Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:53:32 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Alfonso Romero <ibac@prodigy.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installing from mini-iso

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 01:11:30PM -0500, Alfonso Romero wrote:
> Hi, I have an urgent need for space on my disk drive, and need to ditch d=
isks 2, 3 and 4 of freebsd 4.7. I know this is on the handbook, but just wa=
nt to double check with you if I can install freebsd from the mini-iso and =
all the stuff I want to add from Internet?

Sure.  That works --- generally very smoothly if you've got the
bandwidth.  In fact, you can do an install over the net with no mmore
than two floppy disks...

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20