Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:45:32 -0400
From:      "Steve Wills" <steve@mouf.net>
To:        rflynn@acsalaska.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Computer issues

> Hi,
>
> as some of you might have noticed, I've been absent lately. On a reboot my
> CPU fan
> decided to stop working. I should have a replacement computer in one or
> two weeks.
> Until then, my access is rather limited and without access to BSD.

Glad to hear it's nothing serious, hope you get back up and running soon.
BTW, I've been looking at your patch for testing and it's really great.
I've made a few small tweaks which I can share when you're back online. I
thank you a LOT for saving me from the work and doing such a nice job at
it too!

Thanks,
Steve