Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:53:16 -0500
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: x11-toolkits/gtk20

I noticed a commit to the Gentoo portage tree to fix cups printing with
gtk. The latest version would just show lpr. I've also noticed that it
has been broken on freebsd as far as not listing cups printers in gnome
app print dialogs. I investigated what the change was, and
adding "CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --enable-cups=auto" to the cups section of the
makefile fixes this problem. I now have my cups printers listed.

.if defined(WITH_CUPS) || exists(${LOCALBASE}/lib/libcups.so)
LIB_DEPENDS+=	cups.2:${PORTSDIR}/print/cups-base
PLIST_SUB+=	CUPS:=""
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--enable-cups=auto
.else
PLIST_SUB+=	CUPS:="@comment "