Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 17:41:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>
To:        "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lockups with -Stable on Athlon

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Chad R. Larson wrote:

> AMD has a certification program for power supplies.
>
> Check out
>     http://www1.amd.com/athlon/power

Yes, however, trying to buy the exact models that are certified is usually
very difficult for the individual consumer.  Especially when so many
manufacturers make like 10 different supplies.

Other supplies not listed may work, of course, but use your head, folks.

Followups should probably go to -chat.  Feel free to cc to me, as I am not
currently on the -chat list.

Later......						<Doug>