Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:21:53 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn@googlemail.com>
To:        Jerry Toung <jrytoung@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CAM disk I/O starvation

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:27:43 -0700
Jerry Toung <jrytoung@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/3/12, Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > It would be interesting to see your patch.  I always run HEAD but maybe
> > I could use it as a base for my own mods/tests.
> >

> Here is the patch

[patch removed]

Just for the archive my bad disk performance seems to have been fixed in
HEAD by svn commit r234074.  Seems that all interrupts were being handled
by a single CPU/core (I have 6), which resulted in abysmal interrupt
handling when mutltiple disks were busy.

Since this commit my disk preformance is back to normal and long lags
are a thing of the past.

--
Gary Jennejohn