Date:      Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:11:51 +0100
From:      Goran =?utf-8?B?TWVracSH?= <meka@tilda.center>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Arduino Due

--y2df6tgsaandfenn

Hello,

So I did a little checks and I think it's the cross compiling that's faulty. I generated blink led .bin file on Linux and FreeBSD. I can flash any of them from FreeBSD using bossac, and Linux .bin file works, FreeBSD one doesn't (the led is always lit). I checked the commands Arduino IDE is using on Linux and FreeBSD, and they are the same. I tried this with arm-none-eabi-gcc versions 4.9, 5.3 and 6.2. As all those versions are failing, maybe it's not GCC but binutils or something like that (just a wild guess). I would be really grateful if someone could tell me how to pinpoint the error even more. Thank you!

Just for reference, on Arduino Due the MCU is Cortex M3.

Regards,
meka

--y2df6tgsaandfenn

--y2df6tgsaandfenn--