Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:23:19 +0100
From:      "David Hedley" <david@inty.co.uk>
To:        <isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: error messages...

Is there a reference which explains cable termination? We have long cable
runs from the NT to 2 PCI Fritz cards. If both Fritz cards are plugged in,
both get hundreds of CRC errors. If either one is unplugged then everything
works fine. I have been told that the NT can be switched into 'high power'
mode to allow for longer cable runs, but that this requires (different?)
termination. Can the PCI AVM Fritz card provide such termination?

Cheers,

David
--
Dr David Hedley, Head of Development
Intelligent Network Technology Ltd, Bristol, UK

http://www.hcs.de

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY
(www.inty.net)

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY (www.inty.net)