Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 21:35:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Schaefer <hschaefer@fto.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   succeeded !

I now got i4b 0.62 running on FreeBSD-2.2.6-STABLE with a creatix nonpnp
card :)
my best regards and thanks to the authors of i4b - the package is great!

if i hadn't screwed up my whole lan, it would have worked almost on
first try, which is great considering my experience with unix systems.
my (main) problem was, that i still had a dns running on my old router (on
which bisdn ran), which seems to have caused some weird lookups.

right now i'm still a bit puzzled about why the defaultroute won't get
deleted by 'sh /etc/rc.isdn stop', and why natd doesnt know what to do
when i dial up again and get a new ip (even though i started it with
-dynamic)... but i think that will sort itself out eventually :-)

thanks to you all for your help,

Heiko