Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/4166 (Wnn6)

The following reply was made to PR ports/4166; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To: taoka@infonets.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

  * -    pw useradd wnn -u 128 -g 7 -h - -d /nonexistent -s /nonexistent -c Wnn6
  * +    pw useradd wnn -u 127 -g 7 -h - -d /nonexistent -s /nonexistent -c Wnn6

 Can you use a UID smaller than 100?

 If I can't just change the above to "-u 95" or something, please don't
 send a patch to the patched version, but resend the whole patch.  (I'm
 sure I'm going to screw up if you ask me to do something too
 complicated.)

 Satoshi