Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:27:52 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Port Mgr <portmgr@freebsd.org>
Cc:        obrien@freebsd.org
Subject:   bash2 ports

I am currently hosting the bash2 port files on

	http://people.freebsd.org/~alane/bash2/

but do not wish to do so indefinitely.

The default ipfw firewall and inetd configuration will not allow
fetching the files for this port, due to the policies of the master
hosting site.

I find this to be an intolerable situation, and either we need to modify
our shipped inetd.conf and rc.firewall to accomodate this port (hahaha)
or we need to find a permanent home on a freebsd server for its files.

--
Alan Eldridge
Unix/C(++) IT Pro, 20 yrs, seeking new employment.