Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 00:32:14 +0100
From:      slyvukine <karoloce@bamba.lt>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

hello.
i want to install kde 3.0 at my freeBSD but i dont have net on
freebsd so i go to
http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/kde/stable/3.0/FreeBSD/x11/ and
downloading kdebase-3.0/.tgz and kdelibs-3.0.tgz then i go to freeBSD
and mount C so i can reach that files. then i copy them to my created
dir /home/root and extracting them and then i do the
command ./configure but it writes that configure command cannot be
found so i try command make install  but then it writes that dont
know how to make install and stops. And i dont know what to do to
install kde on my freeBSD 4.5release. can u help me ?
thanx
best regards

Melodijos ir logotipai jau ir Ericsson telefonams, palaikantiems
sias funkcijas - pridek kodo gale raidele e
Logotipai ir melodijos: http://sms.delfi.lt/