Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:53:41 -0500
From:      "Ismael ...." <ismaelpsp@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Subjection to gain and keep desktop users

> Date: Wed=2C 6 Aug 2008 12:56:47 -0400
> Subject: RE: Subjection to gain and keep desktop users
>=20
>>>
>>> You Should look at www.pcbsd.org
>>>

>> I'm waiting for their next public beta release of v.7
>>
>> Do they support installing in a extended / logical partition?
>> since freebsd doesn't=2C I doubt the do.
>=20
> No it doesn't that why I left that part out of you email. Personally I ne=
ver understood the big deal with that. I've hated extended/logical partitio=
n since DOS.
>=20

I don't get what's the deal either=2C but that's the way it's done=2C
you know that IBM did it in such a way that you can only have
4 primary partitions... and I already have them all ocupied.
1 - xp - 15G
2 - fat32 - 35G
3 - centos - 15G
4 - extended
--5 - /home - 35G
--6 - swap - 2G
--7 - 12G - waiting for freebsd

If someone knows of a way to create more than 4 primary
partitions and still be able to install xp=2C please let me know=2C
since for now=2C I can't wipeout my main OS (centos) and
xp doesn't want to install in a logical partition either.
Plug&Play te trae en exclusiva los mejores conciertos de la red
http://club.prodigymsn.com/ =