Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:23:10 +0200
From:      "Muzi Khumalo" <khumalom@ngubane.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd 5.4 or 6 on a winbond motherboard

Hi

Could you please help me by showing me how to get the Winbond motherboard driverson the internet, because i have searched long time
but i don't find the drivers, i looking for such drivers (W83697F, RTL 8100BL, VT8233A & etc.)

Your respond will be highly apreciated

Regards

Muzi Khumalo
Network Support

NGUBANE & CO. Inc. Chartered Accountants (SA) & Business & Information Technology Consultants

Tel		: 031 - 307 4794

Fax		: 031 - 307 4796

Direct Fax	: 086 - 633 6607

Mobile	: 072 - 262 6440

E-mail	: khumalom@ngubane.co.za

Website	: www.ngubane.co.za

Offices in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Polokwane and Mafikeng.

NGUBANE & CO. Inc. has a vision to be the professional service provider of choice that rapidly and consistently secures superior
delivery.

See our Legal Disclaimer & Privacy at: <http://www.ngubane.co.za/privacy.