Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:35:48 +0100
From:      Uwe Laverenz <uwe@laverenz.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GRRRRRRRRR COMPILER ERRORS

Hi Boris,

>   I really DISLIKE the ISDN-DRIVER for *BSD!

Who cares?

Many people are quite happy with i4b and most of us think that it is a
very nice piece of software. If you really dislike it, why don't you
just write your own ISDN-suite? Remember that you're talking about free
software here and that many people are working hard on this!

> Any comments? Itīs nearly impossible to compile a new kernel with this

I don't think that this is a general problem with i4b, but since you
don't give us any information about what exactly you're trying to do, I
can't help you.

Uwe