Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:49:04 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Christopher Dawkins <cchd@pjcd.org>
Cc:        kde@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kdenetwork-4.8.4_2 and libotr

On 09/23/2012 14:36, Christopher Dawkins wrote:
> The advice in 20120908 seems irrelevant because I am not using
> pidgin-otr,

No, it's still relevant. The distinction is that if you were using
pidgin-otr, you have to delete it first before following the other
instructions.

> anyway, it cannot work because there is no libotr3 port or directory.

Then you need to update your ports tree.

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what