Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:02:04 +1100
From:      "Jan Mikkelsen" <janm@transactionware.com>
To:        "'jmc'" <jcagle@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD version of hpacucli?

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.

I've had a look at the SSST and the Linux tools.  I also spent some time
looking at whether the Linux versions of these utilities would work =
under
FreeBSD, but they seem to spend a bunch of time looking for things in =
/proc
that we don't have in linprocfs.

I'll have another look at the tools.  It may be that I'll have to script =
the
builds under Linux.

If I can do anything to help finish the utility off, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jan Mikkelsen