Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:33:55 -0300 (GRNLNDST)
From:      jonny@acd.ufrj.br (Joao Carlos Mendes Luis)
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Joliet+RockRidge in one CD ?

Hi,

  I know this is not SCSI related, but this list is where I think I can
find those who know best about the issue.

  I want to burn a CD-R with long filenames.  Is it possible to make
one that could work both under Win95 and Unix ?  I think that Joliet
and RockRidge are not mutually exclusive.  Win95 would see the Joliet
LongNames, and Unix would see the short names plus the trans.tbl files.

  Have somebody already done this ?  Is there a utility to create the
trans.tbl files on a existing Win95 directory ?  Also, does rockridge
supports spaces in filenames ?

  I plan to use Adaptec EZCDPro2 to make the ISO image, if that matters.

  Thanks for any answer,

		Jonny

PS: Microsoft, always reinventing (and redefining) the wheel...  :(