Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:32:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status on building modula-3 and cvsup on -current ...

In article <19991220133345.A4714@goku.cl.msu.edu>,
Bush Doctor I  <dervish@goku.cl.msu.edu> wrote:
> What's the latest on building modula 3 and cvsup on -current systems?

It probably doesn't work right yet -- I'm not sure.  I've been too
busy and there have been too many code freezes to get the patches for
the sigset_t expansion in so far.  It's on my to-do list.  Meanwhile,
the binaries (cvsup-bin and cvsupd-bin ports) work fine under
-current.

John
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron