Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:26:04 +0000
From:      "clayton rollins" <crollins666@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        sue@welearn.com.au
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-newbies group is a compromise community.

Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@earthlink.net> wrote:

[big old snip]

>I think you and I are in agreement on things now that we've discussed them
>more.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Randy

Put simply, yes. (Maybe some difference in interpretation
of the FAK, but elsewise, yes.)

When I had discussed such matters with Sue previously,
she had basically said that handling them was a matter
of discretion of seasoned -newbies members.

Unless she has further comments, I'll consider this
discussion closed. (With the only changes being that
I will constrain what documents I point to and try to
move threads to -questions when appropriate.)

(I agree that -questions won't likely be perturbed as
long as we send proper questions.)

Thanks again,
Clayton

PS. I've done a few root-post's, too; I can commiserate.
At least I've managed to avoid doing it to the PR database,
yet. :) (hopefully, never...)

PPS. Thanks for the doc.s! It was a great help when I
first installed FreeBSD!