Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 11:17:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0b2 - Problem Found!

On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Gary Palmer wrote:

> This makes me wonder actually if we're focusing on the wrong item
> here. I'm using the same setup (unsucesfully) with -STABLE...
>
> Could we have a show of hands for -stable/-current works/doesn't work?

I only wish it were this simple.  Some people have the SVGA server
working, some don't.  Some people successfully use my S3 server, it breaks
for me.  People have it working and have it break under -stable, -current,
and even Linux (XF86).   It looks like we're pointing at a XFree86 bug (or
something that Netscape tickles in the Xserver).

Sujal