Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:01:35 +0100
From:      Lodewijk Voge <lodewijk@cope.xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   patch: disallow associations to access points based on MAC address

hello,

I've put up a small patch that lets you refuse association requests from
specified MAC addresses, plus a small utility to manage the ban list.

	http://wleiden.webweaving.org:8080/svn/node-config/other/banlist-patch/

it lets you specify a list of to-ban addresses, it lets you clear that list
and it lets you read out the current list. it is not yet an allow-only-these-
addresses list yet, but I will add that soon. it also does not kick already
associated stations when uploading a new list.

tested lightly, I can repeatedly ban and unban my only wireless client
without any trouble. written for use in the WirelessLeiden project, but I
understand others might be interested as well.

Lodewijk