Date:      Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:24:38 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>
Cc:        Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh <sunpoet@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Office Scout Report (2011/10/26 14:00:20)

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 05:42:22PM +0200, Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
> Le Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:01:22 GMT,
> Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh <sunpoet@FreeBSD.org> a =E9crit :
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
>=20
> Hmm I'm asking, what is the goal and the meaning of these mails ?
>=20
> Regards.

This mail are checking the last available dictionaries. because most of the
upstream for those dictionaries do not propose propoer distfiles, so it is =
hard
to check when there are new releases (portscout is not able to find those).

But given that now we are upgrading only once a week, having this mail ever=
y 12h
is a little bit too much, once a day should be enough.

sunpoet what do you think about that?

regards,
Bapt

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM