Date:      Sun, 7 Dec 1997 16:15:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rob Mallory <rmallory@qualcomm.com>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-afs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AFS for FreeBSD - OK, I think we're ready!gy

Agreed,  but to tell you the truth, at this point its a bit
over my head.  I'll leave it up to whomever does the commit,
as long as the functionality and API remains the same..

in addition to those patches, I also got lost on the malloc.h,
there used to be a couple lines which could be added like this:

+ #define M_CFS           93      /* Coda file system structures and tables. */
+       "cfs",          /* 93 M_CFS */ \
+ MALLOC_MAKE_TYPE(M_CFS, "CFS", "CFS header");

...Where do those now go?

Since Coda is freely redistributeable, I'll post a Coda-kit
howto + patches to in a bit.  That way people can easily get
up to speed and help out!

-Rob