From owner-freebsd-www Fri Jul 20 2:37:50 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-www@freebsd.org Received: from smtp.alcove.fr (smtp.alcove.fr [212.155.209.139]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id B76C437B401 for ; Fri, 20 Jul 2001 02:37:45 -0700 (PDT) (envelope-from laurent.bertaud@fr.alcove.com) Received: from gods.alcove-fr ([10.16.10.13]) by smtp.alcove.fr with esmtp (Exim 3.12 #1 (Debian)) id 15NWjA-0001ob-00; Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:37:44 +0200 Subject: Company with Freebsd support From: Laurent Bertaud To: www@freebsd.org Cc: amelie@fr.alcove.com Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 X-Mailer: Evolution/0.10 (Preview Release) Date: 20 Jul 2001 11:37:43 +0200 Message-Id: <995621864.26481.2.camel@gods> Mime-Version: 1.0 Sender: owner-freebsd-www@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.org We offer a full support on Freebsd Platform in three countries : France, UK, Spain and soon Germany For more informations you can visit our site : http://www.alcove.com We would be reference in the Europe section
  • Alcove
  • We are European Free Software and Linux experts. Alcove provides commercial support, maintenance, services, solutions and custom software development for the Apache Web Server, Linux and Free Software.
  • Alcove For more information, info@fr.alcove.com, info@fr.alcove.com info@fr.alcove.com or visit our web site

  • Who we are Founded in 1996, Alcôve's main purpose is to promote and support the use of Linux and OSS on the European market. Expertise in OSS innovation is the foundation of all Alcôve's activities. We provide key accounts and leading businesses in the field of IT with : * Consulting * Engineering * Training * Technical support * Techno watch * Certification - Validation - Guarantee * Company directory and unified e-mail * Linux Firewall Security package Keys: alcôve, alcove, Alcove, Alcôve, ALCOVE, ALCÔVE Apache, bind, BSD, CVS, Emacs, Exim, Free BSD, *BSD, GTK, Gnome, GNU, IMP, Linux, Net BSD, net filter, Mosix, NFS, OpenLDAP, Open BSD, RT Linux, Samba, Perl, PHP, PHP3, PHP4, Postgresql, Postfix, Python, Qmail, Unix, Unix like, SSH, Squid, Sendmail, Zope, server, servers, TCP-IP, HTTP, DNS, FTP, LDAP, IMAP, POP, SMTP, SSL, distribution, Caldera, Corel, Debian GNU/Linux, Suse, Stormix, TurboLinux, Mandrake, OpenLinux, RedHat directory, directories, secured achitecture, data base, Beowulf, beowulf, thin client, clustering, cluster, firewall, Firewall, drivers, driver, embedded system, extranet, high availability,kernel, liberating software, computing, load balancing, pki, proxy, masquerading, Masquerading, NAT, e-mail, network file system, raid, Raid, file system, file systems, vpn, wap, webmail, storage area network, san, file server, newsgroup server, newsgroup servers, security, intranet server, intranet servers, web server, web servers, operating system, operating systems, services, service, audits, certification, configuration, consulting, benchmark, hot line, tuning, Linux solutions, Linux solution, validation, company, companies, enterprises, enterprise, profesional, support, supports, client support, formation, guarantee, engineering, integration, expertise, expert, experts, migration, optimisation, security, technical support free software, Free Software, open source software, GPL, FDL, LGPL, community, open development, sources english, English, UK, Linux Expo, linux expo, linux world, Linux World Thanks in advance -- Laurent Bertaud - laurent.bertaud@fr.alcove.com Responsable Produits & Solutions http://www.alcove.com Tel : +33 1 49 22 68 00 Fax : +33 1 49 22 68 01 To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-www" in the body of the message