Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:46:06 +0200
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
To:        Oliver Lehmann <oliver@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: openoffice-1.1 won't compile on 5.2-CURRENT?

 > The next question - why it won't work by having WITHOUT_MOZILLA defined?

Interesting. After finding the bug with CFLAGS being passed to the
mozilla sub port, I recompiled openoffice-11 and openoffice-11-devel by
doing just that - defining WITHOUT_MOZILLA. That was about a week ago on
-CURRENT and worked like a charm for me. No missing zip files, no
errors, nothing. Weird that it doesn't work for you now.

- Bartosz