Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:15:44 -0500
From:      HireMagic <sup01@hiremagic.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Career Network Invitation For Eric V Casalme

Dear Eric V Casalme  :

Thank you very much for your recent registration though our career online
center.  We'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to become a
HireMagic Associate. As you know, referral is the most efficient way to
get a job offer.

HireMagic is:

1. A referral-based online career network that job seekers help each other
find a job! You may get a job offer from other associate's referrals
and your job leads may help other associates get hired.

2. A referral system that pays Associates $1,000 (USD) per hire from their
referrals--no matter if they already have a job, or are still looking for a job.

How it works:

1. If you know who is hiring, simply pass that information to hiremagic.
If the company you referred to us hires a candidate from our recruiters,
we will pay you $1,000 (USD) per hire.

2. Post your resume to HireMagic.

If your skills match any job referrals from other associates,
our recruiters will send your resume directly to the hiring manager.

Our referral system does not require you to sell anything and it's free to
enroll.  All you have to do is to tell us who is hiring.
We will take care of the rest.

For more information, please go to http://www.hiremagic.com

To access our new job openings, go to:

http://www.hiremagic.com/listjob.asp

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions

Sincerely Yours,

HireMagic Affiliate Team

To be removed from future announcement from hiremagic,
you can reply to this email with subject: REMOVE