Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:34:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      jaymax <jaymax36@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up dual monitor displays across domains

Need help in setting up dual monitor displays across domains and platforms.

I am running xorg, xdm and GNOME on a FreeBSD platform with 7.2 O/S
I can ssh into this platform with putty from an XP PC at another location
(IP number{both numbers static}) and perform command line operations ad lib.
However, I cannot perform any graphic related operations from the PC.
How can I set it up to display them, GNOME, graphics, GUI's, etc. on the PC?

Thanks!