Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:43:51 -0500
From:      Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To:        David Ross <dross@code-exec.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD- Postfix port

Excuse me, but there most certainly is a dialog.  Disable any "BATCH"
setting if you have it on, which would naturally disable the dialogs.
The SPF and TLS patches conflict, so you'll have to either choose one
or the other, or fix up the conflicts by hand.

And if the port doesn't work to your liking, you are invited to submit
patches to make it so.