Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:51:19 +0200
From:      Pierre Beyssac <pb@fasterix.freenix.org>
To:        Pierre Beyssac <beyssac@enst.fr>, chris@calldei.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: top and w breakage

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 08:40:07PM +0200, Pierre Beyssac wrote:
> Sorry I was unclear, yes: a full buildworld+installworld+new kernel
> (the same installworld that broke login and friends for me). This
> includes kernel modules of course.

> Something more (probably unrelated): when I exit top with ^C, I
> have a SIGSEGV there:

Following up: top seems to work ok for me now (-current from
tonight), as well as 'w'. I certainly have made something wrong
somewhere. Sorry for the false alarm...
--
Pierre Beyssac	      pb@fasterix.frmug.org pb@fasterix.freenix.org
{Free,Net,Open}BSD, Linux : il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher