Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:44:57 -0600
From:      Sean Welch <Sean_Welch@alum.wofford.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: An odd issue with Xorg under 5.3-RELEASE

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:52:15AM -0600, Sean Welch wrote:
> Is anyone else experiencing this strange "half way" behavior with DRI
> using the install disc packages for Xorg?

was not loaded as part of the Xorg install.  So, of course, with no
.so files to support hardware rendering it dropped to indirect
(software) rendering.  As soon as I added in the package everything
worked as expected.

Oops!  I guess I got into my head that it wasn't a separate package
anymore...

Sorry for the noise.

Sean