Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:50:17 -0000
From:      "BSD Blood" <bsdblood@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail vs other MTAs

Hello. I've been using FreeBSD for 4 months. What are your opinions on
sendmail compared to the other MTAs like postfix,qmail, etc. on FreeBSD.
Which one is more stable, easy to configure, secure, etc. ? I need to decide
which one to use as my SMTP server. I have little experience with sendmail,
but I don't really like it because I find it too difficult to configure and
there are just too much documentation to read.