Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:53:47 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>, KDE FreeBSD List <kde-freebsd@lists.csociety.org>
Subject:   HEADS UP: mosfet-liquid to be terminated

As mosfet's site has been down/closed for over a month, and I don't want
abandoned software going out on the next CDROM set, mosfet-liquid will
be terminated before the end of next week. If mosfet's site should
reappear before then, this won't happen.

I do not want to continue to have the port with the existing code held
on another server because sooner or later it is going to break, and we
are not in a position to maintain it in that way.

--
Alan Eldridge
Unix/C(++) IT Pro, 20 yrs, seeking new employment.