Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:14:16 +0200
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        Steve Kiernan <stevek@tislabs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Frame relay driver

Steve,

We in Europe are looking for FreeBSD support LMC 150x"P" cards (PCI in
common PC format), for channelized E1 PRI applications.

Do you think your work "for the LMC cards" would apply to that specific
board?  The "P" board will be available this month.  The mezzanine-format
PCI version 150x is currently available.

Len