Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 95 16:20:02 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        terryl@CS.Stanford.EDU (Terry Lee)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape Netsite Commerce Server

> Anyone have a guess as to the chances the Netscape Netsite Commerce
> Server, the one that does secure credit card transactions, will work on
> FreeBSD?  They supposedly have a version for BSDI.  If it does run on
> FreeBSD, any thoughts as to how stable it would be?  Should I just fork
> out the bucks for one copy of BSDI?

If you are forking over for both, it couldn't hurt to fork over for the
server-only first and at least try it.

Personally, I'd be suprised if it didn't run, since the client does,
and the client really has a lot more non-base interfaces it uses
that could go wrong, unlike the server.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---