Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2012 05:28:22 +0000
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        "M. V." <bored_to_death85@yahoo.com>, "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Assigning multiple IPs in the same network to an interface

Yes, what you are trying to do is allowed and is supported. In fact several=
 bugs=20
were fixed to support such configuration properly. For example, see these c=
ommits:

	http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=3Drevision&revision=3D225947

	http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=3Drevision&revision=3D225223

I vague remember fixing a bug with this exact description but I am having
a bit difficult locating the patch.

Could you please indicate what version you are running ?

--Qing