Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:33:39 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [OFF TOPIC] Shell Scripting

Chris Martino wrote:

> I have it working for the most part, and if I run the script from the
> command line I get exactly what I'm looking for, but that isn't the case
> when I execute it from the web browser.

If you are making a cgi script, you'll have to make the script produce
HTTP headers, notably

or

depending on what your script produces.

> So, if you'd like to help and want to see the
> script let me know and I'll gladly send it.

Send a copy to me, please. You could probably get away with sending it
to the list if it's less than about 5k, I doubt anyone would mind
something of that size.

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@scientia.demon.co.uk : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)