Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:05:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lukas Karlsson <freebsd-ports@lukwam.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   p5-Mail-SpamAssassin 3.0.0

I'm having hella problems with the SpamAssassin 3.0.0 port every since I
upgraded.  The main problem is that spamd appears to be hanging.  It works
for a few hours, and then it stops being able to spawn children or accept
connections.  So all the spamc connections time out after 3 retries and
fail.  procmail has been boucning mail back to senders because of the fact
that it's hitting the timeout for how long it can run.  I'm not sure what
to do.  There is no previous version in the ports tree for me to fall
back on.

Is anyone else having these problems?  I'm currently running
4.9-RELEASE-p10.

/l

--
Lukas Karlsson