Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 03:10:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Parthiv Shah <parthiv@CORP.IDT.NET>
Cc:        Howard Goldstein <hgoldste@bbs.mpcs.com>, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: talkd?

A good thing to do if you feel behind on this stuff is to subscribe to
Bugtraq (listserv@netspace.org  "subscribe bugtraq" in the body) and make
sure you're subscribed to freebsd-security.  The pointer to the patch was
up really fast (I even used it to patch a NetBSD machine) and really easy
to apply; less than 5 minutes per machine...

Charles