Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:37:04 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Cc:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: man 1 eject

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 02:18:18AM -0500, Peter Leftwich wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> > Hmm.  Before we can improve the man page, we have to write it.  Are
> > you confusing FreeBSD with NetBSD?
> > Greg
> > See complete headers for address and phone numbers
>
> I don't get it.

Peter, I think Greg is saying that there's no man page for eject in
FreeBSD, because that program is not part of the operating system.
Perhaps NetBSD has an eject program as part of the OS, but FreeBSD does not.

Greg, I think Peter might have installed the sysutils/eject port and
forgotten that it was installed as an additional program. In that case
he'd need to find out who wrote the eject program and send his feedback there.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

http://www.sievx.com/