Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:42:20 -0300
From:      Eduardo Lemos de Sa <eduardo.lemosdesa@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spontaneous Reboot?

Dear Chris

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>
wrote:

>> Please, your reboots did happen after a complete and successful boot
>> process or during the boot process? here, I am having problems with
>> 10.1-stable upgrade in amd64 plataforms: source files compiled nicely,
>> kernel (GENERIC) does the same, but I have panic in the next booting
>> process.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Eduardo
>>

> During boot time, just after the USB scripts run.  I am also running AMD,
> but nothing had been changed since March.  I even reinstalled fresh with =
> new hard drive using the same USB Install that I had used several months
> ago with no problem.  I am thinking hardware.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Maness

I solved my problem migrating from Stable to Release, both 10.1. I am
pretty sure that my problem is software because, in the same problematic
machine, when I boot using the old kernel, everything goes fine. I tried 3
or 4 times to install STABLE10.1 and no success was got. If you allow me a
sugestion, I will give a try changing your version for RELEASE version.

My best wishes

Eduardo

--=20
Eduardo Lemos de Sa
Associated Professor Level 4
Dep. Quimica da Universidade Federal do Paran=C3=A1
fone: +55(41)3361-3300
fax:   +55(41)3361-3186