Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:04:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gilbert C Healton <ghealton@overpass.exit109.com>
To:        Olivier Tharan <olive@oban.frmug.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: A question about PERL PORTS

Yes, but I am being asked to deliver the CPAN modules as BSD ports.
so our local packages can use @pkgdep to pull in the perl packages
as needed (a big issue for field upgrades of older products).
The CPAN/Perl modules use @conflicts, @pkgdep,  etc.  As with all
other BSD ports.

   ghealton@exit109.com   http://www.exit109.com/~ghealton/
	Computers are like air conditioners:
	      they don't work well when Windows are left open