Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:57:10 +0200
From:      "Kristof Lossie" <kristof.lossie@pandora.be>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   I did rm /dev/ad0s1f  HELP?

I did rm /dev/ad0s1f witch is my /tmp partition. And now ofcourse when it
boots it says that it can't stat ad0s1f because it isn't there. And then I
asked for the path of sh with as default /bin/sh. Or in other words it doesn
't boot anymore. I tried sh MAKEDEV ad0s1f, but it replied with rm: ad0s1:
read-only file system. Can I get the ad0s1f file or whatever it is back in
to that /dev/ directory? Because I really do not want to start all over
again.

Thanks for the effort

Lossie Kristof

Belgium