Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 02:58:51 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Willem Jan  Withagen <wjw@surf.IAE.nl>
To:        brane@mra.si
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA cards

In article <Pine.BSF.3.96.980906151442.11096A-100000@frida.mra.si> you write:
>I have LEO 5200 notebook with Compex LinkPort 10MB and Rockwel V.34
>fax/modem PCMCIA Cards. Are these PCMCIA cards supported by FreeBSD?
>Anybody have experience with similar hardware?

My lowbrand laptop works perfectly with the Compex LinkPort ANET 10Mb
PCcard. I'll have to fire up my laptop if you need the configs, but it
was reasonably straightforward, once I got a kernel with PCcard stuff.

It is a NE compatible de0 device.

--WjW

--
Internet Access Eindhoven BV.,  voice: +31-40-2 393 393, data: +31-40-2 606 606
P.O. 928, 5600 AX Eindhoven, The Netherlands