Date:      Sat, 07 Apr 2012 04:57:54 +0300
From:      OFFDOCS (EA) Limited <sales@offdocs.com>
To:        pf@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Human Resources,Business & Legal Document Templates

----6ffa044fe86a56f08122941f6187a2b7

You can now download hundreds of business forms, templates, and contracts online today.

Find documents for almost every kind of business such as;

 - Purchase orders,
 - Partnership agreements,
 - Loan agreements, applications,
 - Bill of sale.

You can also browse our list by popular categories such as;

 - Marketing
 - Legal
 - Finance
 - Real estate

Purchase these affordable off-the-shelf documents if you are starting a business,you already are in business, or if you are just looking at your options to get to the next level.

Experts in this field professionally prepared all these documents.Please consider that these documents will protect your business and assist you in fulfilling your legal obligations in line with best practice.

For more information visit http://www.offdocs.com or email sales@offdocs.com

Regards;

Sales Team
OFFDOCS LIMITED

M:   +254-721-351269
T:    +254-20-313770

Hamilton House,
Kaunda St. 2nd Floor, Suite 3,
P.O. Box 18534 - 00100
Nairobi - Kenya
DISCLAIMER:
in error please notify admin@offdocs.com. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately,delete this Message and do not disclose,
distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this Message.<br>Click the link below to unsubscribe from our mailing list <br> http://www.webmasters.co.ke/mailer/unsub.php?id=80466&t=1333761294&cid=21

----6ffa044fe86a56f08122941f6187a2b7--