Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:40:32 -0500
From:      taxman <taxman@acd.net>
To:        "Ahmad Imran" <mailmeenjoy@isb.paknet.com.pk>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Demoware info please

On Sunday 09 March 2003 09:30 pm, Ahmad Imran wrote:
> Please send us Ex-Manufacturing Prices for your products and relevant
> quantities. We would like to Import In Pakistan and represent you in
> Pakistan.

Well i had great dificulty figuring out what you wanted and why it was sent to
this mailing list, which is just a voluntary list users join to support each
other's questions, but then I saw:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html
are you asking what it would take to be a distributor like the ones listed
there?  It seems the way to do that would be to contact them as it says on
that page.  They should be able to at least point you to the right place.

Hope that helps,
Tim

PS I found it quite interesting your email was in 5 languages including what
appeared to be Catalon.  How many people speak that outside of the Barcelona
area anyway?