Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 1995 02:11:02 +0800 (WST)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@haywire.DIALix.COM>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   taylor-uucp mods in freebsd-current?

Taylor-uucp 1.06 is being prepared for release, and the author has asked
for any final patches..

How much has the code in FreeBSD diverged?  It's hard to diff trivially
because of the reorganisation of the directory tree...  A grep revealed
some of the FreeBSD versions are up to v1.5, and a lot are at 1.3.

I had a go at it and found a lot of diffs, but most of it was buried in
white-space diffs (I've just asked Ian to stip them out of his copy).
Despite that, I found a couple of changes that looked like bug fixes, but
it's not obvious what they were for..

Is there any chance of finding somebody CVS access who could have a rummage
around the CVS logs and find out why the changes were made?

Thanks,
-Peter