Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:27:35 -0500
From:      sweetleaf <sweetleaf@myrealbox.com>
To:        "Han Hwei Woo" <hhwoo@argosy.ca>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: good browser and java combo?

I took a look at both your recommendations. The issue i have with both is they require mozilla as they use it for the core rendering code and maybe more. If i had problems with mozilla, i would think i would have the same issues with these two. Is there nothing out there besides opera that does not share netscrape or mozilla code and works with java?

Thanks in ./adv