Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>, <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Status of xscreensaver-gnome

On 24 Jul 2002, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 12:39, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > Last week there were messages from sobomax and dougb about creating a new
> > xscreensaver-gnome port that would be maintained by sobomax/gnome. Is
> > anything happening?
> >
> > I've had to hand fix-up the screensaver functionality on several system
> > that have been recently upgraded and several more are coming
> > soon. I've got the steps pretty well down by now, but, if a real fix
> > is close, I'd just as soon wait.
>
> I haven't heard from sobomax in a while, and I'm beginning to get
> worried.  I'm not sure what Doug thought of the patches, so I'm adding
> him to the distribution.

sobomax sent me some patches last week, and I need to finish reviewing
them. I had some friends drop in from out of town, so I plan to get to
those patches friday. Sorry for the delay.

I'm targeting "before 4.6.1" as my date to get this fixed "for good."

Doug

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?