Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:42:25 +0100
From:      "Bond, Jeffery" <Jeff.Bond@nectech.co.uk>
To:        "'gjb@comkey.com.au'" <gjb@comkey.com.au>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Any success stories with FreeBSD-3.1-Release?

Hi Greg,

I had some initial problems with it, but it's fine now.

Problem 1: It failed to install over FTP onto a machine with only 8MB of
RAM. Other users on this list have also seen this problem. More than 8MB and
it's OK

Problem 2: The settings you make in the userconfig program are not reloaded
next time you boot. It's a simple matter to edit the /boot/loader.rc to pull
in the userconfig script.

That's it. Everything else seems fine, and I am happy with it.

Regards,

Jeff