Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:21:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.mt.net>
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>, current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: TRUE and FALSE

> I agree with Garrett here.  It's silly to do this, and this will cause
> no end of problems when people forget to do this after they upgrade
> their kernel sources.  Forcing a 'make world' every update is much too
> anal.

But..  but..  We *need* the source tree to be decoupled from
/usr/include or we'll never achieve our goal of being able to make all
the dependencies work properly when doing a `make all' (the current
world target is just evil and needs to DIE!) in a tree that's just
been blapped onto some machine with old headers and libraries! :-(

					Jordan